The Office for Health Equity and Inclusion understands that this is a difficult time for all, and we are working diligently to provide the most current resources and support for all faculty, staff and learners at Michigan Medicine. We want to provide solutions for your concerns. Please take advantage of these resources and check regularly as updates will be made:
The University has a regularly updated page to keep you informed
Michigan Medicine Headlines has all emails and Headlines articles concerning the virus
- The Michigan Health and Michigan Health Lab has a list of advice and research from experts
- The Office of Counseling and Workplace Resilience and the Wellness Office is open and available to support all staff during this difficult time.
- The Office for Health Equity and Inclusion alongside Michigan Medicine and the University of Michigan take a stand against xenophobia and support our Asian American community.
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer shared this statement regarding the clinicians role in racial disparities related to COVID-19 mortality.
- The state of Michigan also provides regular updates concerning COVID-19
- The newly formed Michigan Medicine Racial Disparities Advisory Committee needs your participation! PLEASE SIGN UP HERE and share your expertise in healthy disparities.
- The state of Michigan keeps statewide records regarding coronavirus cases and deaths. The webpage is updated daily.
- Frontline worker? Share your story with us!