The Disability Resource Group meets every 3rd Tuesday of every month at 9:00am-10:30am. Resource group membership is open to all Michigan Medicine faculty, staff, students, friends and allies. Group membership is voluntary and the member-led group catalyzes efforts to drive innovation and make workplace culture more inclusive, engaged, productive and aligned to support strategic goals.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 971 4545 9973
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,97145459973# US (Washington DC) 13126266799,,97145459973#
Resource Groups are a mechanism for feedback to Michigan Medicine leadership on how to foster inclusion and collaboration.
Members of the groups may be tasked with:
- Increasing awareness and knowledge among Michigan Medicine leadership regarding issues that influence staff, faculty, trainee and/or student work experience.
- Providing insights into how the organization can embrace an anti-racism culture for each other and the populations served at Michigan Medicine.
- Providing a forum for diverse perspectives and suggestions for organizational improvement to be heard.
- Submitting suggestions for organizational improvement to leadership for consideration.
- Serving as a champion of diversity/inclusion, engagement, and climate improvement efforts throughout Michigan Medicine.
For information on joining the Disability Resource Group at Michigan Medicine, email: firstname.lastname@example.org