COVID-19 Disparities, Underlying Causes Facilitator: Steve Vinson, UMMG Finance and DEI
OHEI is now offering a re-formatted Community Conversations approach that is virtual. We feel that it is important to carve out space for dialogue, provide support for one another, promote self-care, and share valuable resources. It is important now, more than ever, for us to come together as a community.
- What are some of the statistics?
- Discuss the various types of racism.
- Dive into five of the systematic racism elements impacting COVID Disparities.
- Identify other areas of systematic racism that are influencing disparities.
- How can we influence change at an institutional level and what kinds of actions ca we take as individuals?
Meeting ID: 967 1289 7906
One tap mobile
+16465588656,,96712897906# US (New York)
+13017158592,,96712897906# US (Germantown)