OUR TEAM'S VISION:
To create a world where every person feels valued and can thrive.
- To honor the well-being, individuality and dignity of all who work, learn and heal at Michigan Medicine.
- To champion diversity and inclusion for our patients, our community and society.
- To diversify the next generation of physicians, nurses, health professionals and scientists.
The staff and faculty at OHEI are here to help you with any questions that arise regarding our mission, programs and services. Please feel free to contact us at any time, or drop by for a visit!
Concerned About COVID-19?
The University has a regularly updated page to keep you informed
Michigan Medicine Headlines has all emails and Headlines articles concerning the virus
- The Michigan Health and Michigan Health Lab has a list of advice and research from experts
- The Office of Counseling and Workplace Resilience is open and available to support all staff during this difficult time.
Remember the best way to prevent COVID-19 is to wash your hands, do not touch your face, and practice social distancing.
FAX: (734) 615-4828
1150 W. Medical Center Drive
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-5604